The Women Lawyers Association (WLA) is pleased to announce an extension of the deadline for the Waging Justice for Women (WJW) Fellowship by the Clooney Foundation for Justice (CFJ) to midday on 17 May 2023.
Title – WJW Fellow
Location – Lilongwe
Duration – 1 year (July 2023 – June 2024)
Deadline – 17 May 2023
– The fellow will be hosted on a full-time basis by WLA;
– The fellow will be responsible for litigation and advocacy related to women and girls’ rights;
– The fellow will also be provided with mentorship, training and access to leading lawyers, judges, activists and academics from around the world.
– Have a law degree;
– Be admitted to practice law in Malawi;
– Be willing to travel.
– Annual salary of USD25,000.00 (equivalent to MK2,100,000.00 per month);
– Subscription to WLA and the Malawi Law Society (MLS);
– Payments for MLS CPD.
To apply for the fellowship, send to @email@example.com the following:
– Completed attached application form in word, Click Here
Applicants are urged to follow these instructions as applications which do not comply with the said instructions will not be considered.